Sunday 22 November 2009

why me?

Today, I did something only an extremely blur person would do. I went to my violin class when there was no violin class. == I decided not to use idiot as, no matter how unsure the person is, he or she would definitely not go to a non class. ==

Either I am very blur or I completely forgot about it. I completely forgot that I didn't have any violin class today. COMPLETELY! My teacher told me that she inform me but I completely can't recall the conversation at all! I'm CHIA YEE! How could I have forgotten a holiday?? 0.0

The idiotic part of this whole scenario is, I waited for 20 minutes before the auntie told me. == Seriously. 20 minutes of my life was gone like that! Lol. I dunno if I should feel embarrassed or mad about myself. Lol. while the auntie was telling me, I felt numb like no reaction anymore, I think I was laughing. The lost of the 20 minutes felt like nothing, I was yawning like crazy lah.

Chia yee, why are you such a dumb arse? Lol. I bet the auntie was laughing like a mad woman now. == Hopefully, this won't happen to me again. If it does, better not be alone, must-drag-someone-along! Lol.

Ps, Chia Yee is gonna bake some cakes morrow! I still haven't though about what cakes to bake yet though but I definitely can't take cheese cake. Lol. I'll try to take pictures. :DD Hopefully, the cakes will be a success!

No comments: