Tuesday 17 November 2009

I fell.

Today, I fell, I mean I literally fell down lah. I fell down in a sitting position [like how you're trying to stretch your toes] and luckily just by with minor wounds. Now I damn takut I hurt my spine only. 0.0 The spine is very important! No joke. I fell on my left bum and the shock kinda shook me to the head.
The place I fell wasn't very nice. Lol. It like those places with concrete covers to cover the drain and there's like plants and grass there. When I saw the cuts they had green stuff on it. reaction : Errrr. No worries though, I put antiseptic cream on it already. :D

My dog, Daisy kinda just stood next to me and was staring at me. Lol. She must have been used to me falling because for some strange reason [and she didn't cause it lah], I always fall down when I walk her! Lol.

This fall was my fault though, because I consciously knew I was gonna fall soon but just kept walking on. Then BOOM! The concrete was slippery and Daisy was pulling me so I ran a bit. =.= Why do I get stupider every single day? =.=

Sad note:
I'm giving Daisy away. Yes, it is rather sad but it's for a good cause. Two 3 year old Golden Retrievers are kinda too big for my house compound. Our compound isn't so big lah. Now they normally stay in their house because we're afraid they'll run amok and destroy stuff. So, we're deciding to give Daisy to an uncle with a corner lot house with a HUGE compound. I hope she'll be delighted with her new home and the uncle has sons. So, she should be very happy. She will be given more attention. If Daisy is gone Danny will have the whole house to himself. =.= I'm gonna miss Daisy like crazy lah. T.T I just had the talk with her and she seemed okay with it. [Don't call me crazy lah!] She's freaking intelligent I tell you, she is an escape artist, knows how to open doors and everything but she is very gentle. I swear she can qualify to be a those blind helpers.

I love you, Daisy.

No comments: