Friday 13 November 2009

I said I would and I did.

I told you guys that I would post my FAILED 'posing' pictures and I did like a woman! Sooo If you're having a bad day today don't hesitate and LAUGH! :D Be thankful that I'm so kind. ;p

I shall present you the 4 pictures. Laugh lah laugh lah. I won't be insulted don't worry. Thank god the webcam is blurry. :)

#1 - faker.

#2 - I tried the gold fish thingy and failed. =.=

#3 - I tilted my head to the side and got that effect. Like damn hantu. 0.0 Lol.

#4 - Like an idiot. :D That's my current profile picture.

Normally I wouldn't look like that. As I said, I had a hair cut and the hairdresser gave me a fringe. I hope you had a good laugh. Lol. I really dunno how you people are so confident and PHOTOGENIC in front of the camera! I is jealous. ;p Don't worry, I think I look better real life. Lol.

No comments: