Monday 30 November 2009

Left out?

How should I explain this feeling? Do I feel content or am I just pretending? Do I feel left out? Maybe just maybe. I think this is just a phrase where everyone has to grow out from. The world is revolving, people are changing but I'm still the same. Everyone is getting more mature and more sure of themselves, they know what they want in life. They know how many digits they want in their salary and what course to take in life. Sometimes I ask myself, is the smile I put on my face sincere? I noticed that only children smile from the heart. Is it because they have no worries in the world? Or probably because they are so pure at heart? I pick the later, of course their pure! Only when you step out to the real world are you 'impure'. [sounds funny.] If you are not, how do you expect to survive? How can you survive in this cruel world when you are all naive? You will only get yourself betrayed and lost. I have to admit..

I'm scared, I truly am.

I'm not going to pretend that I'm not. What is wrong to say you are scared? I see nothing wrong. People who laugh at people's fear are arses. I'm scared for the future and what possible route I will take in life. Rather to be an idiot and act all mighty and go 'Ohhh, I'm soo not scared', when you're shivering your arse off. That's only what an idiot would do but I'm not saying you should go 'I'm sooooo scared!' at every half second, that would only be annoying and inconsiderate.

After all those bull crap about how terrified I'm about my future...
I supposed the only thing I can do now is to accept that I am getting older as time ticks away. Time waits for no men. Have a idiotically positive input on life which isn't necessarily bad. I'm enjoying life. Truly, I appreciate the life I have been given. Life is so short even though there's reincarnation. I suppose we have different lives while we reincarnate over and over again. Who knows? Maybe I was a cruelly murdered princess in my past life? 0.0 That's a scary thought. BE GONE SCARY THOUGHT! It turns out I was never a writer, I can't write. I love the life I'm living now, I'm still in hibernation mode. Folks, the fun hasn't even begun yet!

The human mind is a powerful thing. Think positive and your life will grow. I don't think anyone has the world against them lah. If you are all negative and go 'BOOHOOO, the world is against me and all these evil people bully me!'. Your all negative thoughts so you're life is negative too right? So vice versa lah. Believe in karma, it makes you a better person. My opinion. Lol.

Question.
Should humans be reserved or more open? weight the flaws.

The thinking face?
I have to be more independent. hmmm. EHEH, I'm such an idiot. ;p

No comments: