Saturday 21 November 2009

The end of 09'

As you all know, today or yesterday [2am now] is or was the last day of school for Sedayans. Soon, a year will pass by us soon enough and it'll be 2010! We're getting older each year. It feels kinda sad, we're not Form 3s anymore, it's gonna be Form 4s! BAM! 3 years just pass by like that that. [I still remember like in Form 1 you kinda don't understand the chapters and have hard time, but during the PMR period, you're like I ALREADY KNOW THAT! *Panics* *Flips pages*] I damn takut about my results lah. I'm scareeed Shitlessss. :( Buttt, no pressure lah.

Am I excited or scared of the future? I dunno what's coming up and I have no career paths in mind. Shite. I have to find one soon eh? Lol. I think I think I know how to study now. Lol.

Challenges come and go, get intrigue and intrigue OTHERS! Share and love to balance the cruel world.



The video was short after school. Me and Jiem were waking back from a&w [Our last trip of the year!] The idea and camera woman is Jiem, I'm just the... 'walker'! We took around 61 pictures for this or yesterdays' whole day. Lazy to upload but Jiem uploaded them on Facebook! Not a lot of people come today. Even though it is the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL, PMR students have been last-day-schooling since after PMR. Lol.

ENJOY THE VIDEO!

2 comments:

Alif, Doctor Of Love said...

I got to say that it is quite...random. I can't find a word to describe this video. The dog looks like Taylor Lautner

The accidental prone. said...

Taylor Lautner looks nothing like that lah. Lol.