Friday 6 November 2009

Sleepy

Gosh. I dunno what to do with my life man.This may sound awful but I think I miss studying? 0.0 Terrifying right?

School is school but a little more disturbing than usual. Not all rainbows and unicorns, I tell you. You dunno how DISTURBED a girl can get when sitting on the stairs and as the conversation flows. Very strange, talking about cars at one point then SUDDENLY talking about 'other stuff'. Thank god some one noticed us and spared us some mercy. A couple of girls got blind in the process.

I learn some truth and got blur or felt outdated at some point. Lol. It was very 'Hummmmm' for my part or 'wooowww'.

Waiting for bbq, wonder whose coming or what we're eating. *drools*

Ps, Is a bb-gun banned in Malaysia? I haven't seen one in AGES! Lol

No comments: