Thursday 19 November 2009

I hate,

I hate. Hate. HATE crying the most. :( It makes me feel weak and inferior. That is probably my weakest moment. I hate. Hate. HATE to cry. :(

I don't cry from watching movies, normally, I tear but I don't cry. As you know I'm slightly 'Ice Queen'. Not. Lol. Honestly, I only cry on two occasions. That is when I'm in shock or when I'm being scolded especially by parents. Even worse, sometimes I tear when I'm embarrassed. Very dumb. Yes, I know. I have to do something about it. Sigh. :( I don't have anything against happy crying though, I mean sometimes words can't seem to describe your feelings. :)

There's nothing wrong with having a poker face. It just makes you seem more guarded and normally blur people won't even notice the difference. Seriously. I mean, anyone has their own personal poker face. Be it emotionless or blur.

No comments: