Thursday 5 November 2009

The curious case of Benjamin Button

I felt depressed after watching the movie. It's not a happy movie, it makes you think about life and DEATH.


I thought the movie was pretty good though, but rather sad. He came to the world an old man but left as a baby. I thought it was really sweet when both of them finally caught up with each other in the middle though. It was a very heart-warming scene. I guess it would suck to be an immortal, to see everyone around you die before your eyes. T.T I rate this movie a 7/10.

Cate Blanchett
She's crazy. I thought she looked extremely graceful through out the whole film. I have never seen anyone said 'I need to pee' so gracefully before. I mean if she was not graceful, how could she have played the elfish queen from The lord of the rings?

I was enchanted by this child at the start of the movie. Doesn't she look adorable? FINE, I though she was cute because of her red hair lah! So I went to do the most sensible thing, I went to GOOGLE about her. And do you know who's sister she turned out to be? Dakota Fanning's sister! Her name is Mary Elle Fanning and she's 11 years old. Dunno if it's insult to injury though, she was acting as a 6 year old. Lol. She has the youthful appearance like her sister lah but can look mature when dressed up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was searching this movie so please give me your opinion about this movie---i would want to download The Curious Case of Benjamin Button from torrent site.