Tuesday 3 November 2009

The curve!

Today I went to the curve with a certain friend of mine, her name is Jiemin. Lol. Anyways, here's the deal. We reached the curve pretty early. Early enough to catch a film called Cloudy with a chance of meatballs!
I thought the movie was pretty good actually, but Flint was so NERDY! I never saw such a nerdy character before! I never can understand why not a lot of people enjoyed the movie, probably because the launch of UP kinda stole the audience. I rate it a 8/10? Lol.

The cinema was DEAD empty I tell you. Like only 5 people inside! Don't get me started on the commercials they had I tell you. The movie was supposed to start at 11.30am but it actually started at 11.50am! They played all the trailers and crap advertisements on the credit cards and all.

While we were at the counter paying for the ticket we actually got a scratch and sniff card! The picture looked like that:
All these happened before the movie. I tried it out first but I couldn't smell anything but ink and paper. Then when it came to Jiem, damn crazy. She was scratching the paper almost every where. She even TRIED the glass and attempted to use water in the process. This is called DETERMINATION. Lol. I was there to witness the whole event. *Proud* Sadly, in the end, we couldn't smell anything and concluded that the paper was too old.

The curve is boring man, all the shops were closed and the flee market wasn't open right? Seriously empty! I love the emptiness but hated the fact that a lot of shops were closed. Actually, they don't have enough shops lah. Lol. Btw, I found out the beauty of Subway, Jiem kindly guided me through the whole process. She did not as much shopping as usual, sad for her. ;p

Ps, Baby Brett is frippin' scary I tell you, even freakier in his chicken fighting mode! Lol. Sorry fetch you back so late! Lol. A christmas carol!

No comments: