Tuesday 10 November 2009

sisters

ONE of the things GAHHH! about having a little sister is they tend to take your stuff A LOT! Not just take your stuff, they mess with it too. For example, I had this Turkish bookmark from Auntie Mary. Originally it was in this plastic thingy to protect it because it's cloth. Then, SOMEONE, went and open it and dunno what she did with it. *twitch* Eventually, I found it with her. =.= Lol.

It looks like the above.

Then, you can't bully the little sisters one. You absolutely cannot make them cry. Your parents will give you one helluva scolding if you did. What to do lah. One of the cute things about younger sisters is they hung you no matter you stink or not. Lol. I get very very stinky after I walk my dogs. Truthfully, ever since I was young, all I ever wanted was only an older brother. So, I was close with my guy cousins when I was younger. I was very very tomboy when I was a kid, witness is Jeanne. Lol. ;p

I had pizza just now and I'm heavy again. Damn. =.= I have to continue cleaning my room. planning to sweep and mop the place or something. Lol.

No comments: