Sunday 15 November 2009

So far.

So far, I have learned plenty of things from manwha by Hwang Mi Ri.

Her stories are really silly and it's about Jjang and gangs and all those kind of things. I like her story lines, extremely creative. Very very silly the way she makes her characters react, but some time it's so gross you beh tahan. Literally beh tahan, all you can say is 'errrrr??? Omg, so grosss lah.'

So far I only read Hot blooded woman [Seriously hilarious], He's dedicated to roses [The start is reallllyyy boring and I was errrr at some chapters.] and Cutie Boy [Damn cute!].

Did you know that He's dedicated to roses is #1 in Mangafox?! 0-0 I know right? My jaw almost fell open, it's been ages since a manga or manwha beat NARUTO! I mean Naruto! Who beats Naruto?? 0-0 It's like a miracle to have something beat Naruto but I don't check the rankings so often. Lol. I swear if the Boarding house of hunks beats it, I will faint.

Ps, An advices to boys out there. It's common for little boys to bully their crushes. It's cute and all but don't do that too much, the girl might hate you for it for life. I is not joking! 0.0

No comments: