Monday 16 November 2009

today

I went to school today. It was just like any school day just the exception of people in class. We were supposed to be having sports related activities but you know as lazy form 3s. Only 2 people wore the attire, the rest were in normal uniform. Lol.

We went to play Pictionary! It was really fun! :D But I couldn't do one card though, 'fix'. I couldn't do that. Then, I dunno which 'nonviolent' girl was so 'nonviolent' at Pictionary. You should have seen her eyes! She was damn intense, kesian the girl sitting next to her. ;p Unfortunately, I don't have pictures. Lol. Don't worry, the urge of winning isn't a bad thing just scary. Lol.

Internet is soooo slow today.

I went to Pavilion just now. The display is awesome. :DD To buy a certain girl's birthday present.. and the girl is.. Jeanne! Lol. I got a nice and very useful gift. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of the gift so you may wait for to post the picture. Lol.

I think I like Pull and Bear + Forever 21 more than topshop and Kitschen. I very bankrupt at the moment, I think I should put on my hermit mode on. I tend not to spend money on the mode. Lol.

Ps, I loveee Plaids now! It's cool that it's back in style again. Lol.

No comments: