Tuesday 24 November 2009

I baked?

Like I said. Pictures. Pictures. PICTURES! I took some pictures! Lol.

I 'baked' a cake today. I would lovee to say I BAKED! Unfortunately, I didn't, I got pushed to kitchen washing duties. T.T How sad is that? Lol. I could have been helping auntie Evonne with baking but I kinda messed up. I mixed cream of tartar, flour and icing sugar together when I shouldn't. Lol. [I didn't read the steps. ;p]

Auntie
: 'Chia yee! You don't touch anything!'
Chia yee: 'Ok ok! I will just look! *Laughs*'

She was terrified with me touching anything else, I kinda dirtied her cupboard by the way. Hee~ When I was breaking the 2nd egg, it kinda 'flew' and smashed the cupboard which was underneath the table I was breaking eggs with. Now she telling everyone I can't crack eggs! I can just rather bad at it. ;p We made 2 batches but only the second batch succeeded!

The end product of 45 minutes. Heavenly angel food cake is its name.

After everyone took a slice.

THE LAST PIECE!

The blueberry muffins we made, tasted quite good.

Our heavenly angel food cake could have tasted awesome, IF we had put in less or none almond extract. Hoo Haa! I is so fat and full. :( It was a good experience and I absolutely adore auntie Evonne [I think that's how you spell, I call her by her Chinese name. Lol.] even though she used me as free child labour. lol. ;p

MUFFIN TIME! :DDD [I love this pic]