Sunday 22 November 2009

Mines

Today I went to The Mines. My family and I are were planning to go to the Chinese book fair.

Before we went to the book fare we went walking lah. Had dinner at the Malaysian Cuisine thingy around McDonalds. Lol. The curry chicken there was quite good. After we ate, I suppose we went to Toy City? I was kinda bored there, so instead I went to stare at the camera shop. It took them soooo long to buy stuff my sister man. I was yawning like crazy. Then when my dad came out, I tried to target him lah to get a Dslr. Fail lah, then I became damn beh shiok [wasn't my intention]. I think I want to do Photography butttt noooo... I can't. =.= I mean I OBVIOUSLY know it's freaking expensive lah but in the long run I AM gonna use it so wouldn't it be worth it? Of course I wasn't planning to get the supperrr expensive one. Just take the normal one. I know money doesn't freaking bloom out of no where lah, you have to earn them. FCUK. FCUK. FCUK.

Then, went to FOS, got myself a RM39 stripe jacket. While they were still in FOS, I went to Radioactive. It was odd, to say the least. The promoters there were following me and I thought they were trying to chase me out. =.= Turns out, [I think] they were just trying to tell me there was tape under my slippers? 0-0 I have no idea. Seriously. Lol.

The fair was MASSIVE weih. All books, stationary and Chinese stuff. Lol. I got 3 books! I need to use the dictionary though. =.=

Ps, the Malaysian Year End Sales are on! Go crazy but spend wisely! Lol.

No comments: