Sunday 1 November 2009

boredom

I seriously dunno what to blog about today. I'm THAT bored. Let me have a recount of what happened today. Lol.

I woke up and had 2 butter biscuits for breakfast.

I went for violin classes which lasted 50 minutes and I still sound horrible..? Lol

Me and my dad scouted for hamburgers but unfortunately- a&w had only ONE counter serving [And we all know how incredibly fast they are right?] and McDonalds was FULL! So we went for Sushi King [Bloody expensive]

Went to a DVD shop and got myself some DVDs!

Watched ghosts of girlfriends past
I adored the movie! But I'm a chick-flick kind of girl, so probably not a professional review. Probably give it a 8/10 The movie is like the type that's hilarious for the time being but not timeless. You'll get bored after a few plays.

After that, SEVEN POUNDS!
The movie was ok but not in my list of favourites though. I can't wait to watch 'The pursuit of happiness', it should be more impressive and no I didn't cry like crap in this movie. I didn't even CRY! I rate it a 7/10. Lol. But what Ben told the blind dude in the beginning was harsh. Waaaayyy too harsh.

After the movies, I went for a hair cut. Not much difference from my old hair but probably thinner. Lol.

Ps, can't wait for tomorrow. Cloudy with a chance of meatballs! I hope you don't suck!

No comments: