Saturday 2 January 2010

Bloody.

Today, I had a ba guan session with my mother. I tell you how I feel now. I-feel-so-bloody-itchy. Why itchy? I tell you now.

My mom said my back had blood clot = poor blood circulation. Then she used a freakin' needle and poked my back. My head was going 'OMG, BLOODY HELL, NOOOOO!' *poke poke poke* If I said it out loud, god knows what my mom would do to me. =X One can only imagine. Lol.

Ba guan actually feels really niceee. I can't really explain, but it just feels soo nice. I'm not a masochist, don't misunderstand. Lol. Then after my mom poked me, she used the sucker? 0.0 sucked it up, and blood was ooozingg out of my skin. 0.0 Some more, my mom say I not enough blood! Probably true lah, so have to exercise more and eat more vegetables.

Next time I ba guan, I take picture and post. Lol. If got use needle, I tell my mom take picture for me. ;p

My new year resolution~
  1. Procrastinate less.
I think that's good. I wonder how today will beeee?

No comments: