Saturday 2 January 2010

2010

Oh, boo on me for being so eye brown-less. I also don't know why I have so little eye brown lah, not my fault also. Lol.

Blahhh, me and my dark eye rings.


This is a weird pic.

Oh, me and my bloody imperfect face. Me and me being fat and me with my unclear skin.

I just came back from Sunway. Damn sad lah, walk from 3.30 till 9.40 and only bought 3 pairs of socks. I wanted to FINALLY get my pair of converse sneakers, but noooo, they didn't have size 6. =.= Maybe he was looking at Men sizes and not women. We ate at Shogun and they it.

Ps, I watched Old dogs. It was a seriously random movie. Funny but random. Like when their building up the momentum for a touching scene and suddenly BANG! A funny soon appears. It was a nice movie though, very funny. :)

No comments: