Saturday 23 January 2010

How was camp?

Just got back from out school's Leadership camp. I thought it was cool, I never actually 'camped' before though. This 'camp' isn't much of a camp, we slept on double deckers and not in tents. The funnest activity in my opinion was the jungle trekking, we walked on trails and climbed around the whole place. I would say I fell.. 1 time? I can't remember.

I have to admit the toilets were scary though. 0_0 I was scared at the first time I used the toilet when we got there. Only me and Farah [she teman me.] went there and I entered the cubicle and guess what? A LIZARD crawled out of it! I screamed when I saw it the laughed. =.= Well, sorry lah. It was scary! Only 2 girls in the toilet and in the FOREST! How can it not be creepy to some extend??
Then at night, we had to EVENTUALLY bath right? Four of us [Me, Farah, Li yen and Jiem] went to the toilet next to the guys room. The one below our room was open air and kind of cramped so we went there. [The toilet there was cleaner and more spacious. :D] All of us were confused whether it was unisex because there was no.. guys potty thingys? Anyways, the guys said they wouldn't go into the toilet until we were done, how nice of them. :D In the toilet, I pulled the flush.. and guessed what happened? The cover fell to the floor! I screamed, again. Lol. I didn't anticipated that to happen lah! Never happened to me in my whole life. After that, I showered and saw moths flying around the toilet. 0__0 How creepy. I was the first one to finish because I bagged the biggest toilet. *smiles*

Might be continued- [Look forward to Chia yee's experience but no pictures though. Poooh.]


Chia yee's reaction when she sees hot guys on tv. - *Sakai mode* 'Omg! He so hot lahhh!!'
Chia yee's reaction when she sees hot guy on street. - *Thinks* 'That guy not bad, got potential.' *walks off*

Moral of the story? Remember your position when you're in public, you can't go sakai mode every single time lah. Lol. I laugh like a maniac but that has nothing to do with being sakai, I laugh easily when given proper antics. ;p

No comments: