Sunday 3 January 2010

School is starting morrow. How time flies. Next thing you know, you're telling your grand kids about your 'youth' and they go 'EEEEE, What's a computer?' You never know, maybe next time we won't be using computers, we'll be using some other machine. LOL.

I just went and made me self a new pair of glasses. I'm getting them next week. Hooorah! I finally got myself a new frame to go with my new lenses. The whole thing was bloody expensive. My dad calculated that I was using Rm0.60 a day if I wore the lenses for 2 years. The eyes are a worthy splurge my opinion, you need them to see. Never try to compromise on the eyes if you can help it. Bags, clothes and all those those don't need to be to expensive right? I saw this pair of Dior frames, they cost Rm1100++ I was like 'WAAA! Just for frames???' 0__0 They kinda looked ah lian-ish to me though. Eheh. Dior, I love your fashion shows! :D [Though I never watched them. =.=] Scratch that. Dior, I love your perfume! It smells awesomee! [I got it from my mom who got it from her sis.]

Ignore or agree. Ahha.
Period is a bitch, but which girl doesn't think that. Honestly lah? Lol. Guys, all I can tell you that YOU'RE all the lucky ones. You don't need to go pregnant and everything. Thank god, I don't get the cramps.

No comments: