Tuesday 5 January 2010

2nd day

Bloody hell lah. It's only the second day of school and I'm already DYING. School is getting so omg-ly boring. My internal clock is still mighty blur.

You know what they did to us? They took away the lockers! And left none for us! The privileged is only for Form 5s. Fair enough lah, since they have SPM this year but why take the lockers away from the Form 4s too! I have Chem, Physics, Maths and Add maths tomorrow. Oh pooh. We using Success reference books, ridiculously thick but not as useless as text books.

Haha, I was resting before Sejarah started. Then the teacher came in, I was still resting. I looked like I was sleeping lah, then the teacher was explaining about the Form 4 stuff, she kept looking at me and Jiem. 0_0 Something says I should watch out, she reacts like those friendly teacher though.

I see no bright side for Form 4 at the moment, still very blur. I do miss Form 3 though, like how when we were bored, we could just go sit on the stairs. We could go outside to breath some fresh air and how if we disappeared, no one would know. :) Those were the good times.

Btw, stay away from the pondok in the field! Me and Jiem kena major mosquito bites. I spotted two on my leg and was jumping around. =.= How mature Chia yee.

No comments: