Tuesday 12 January 2010

How to survive form 4?

I still have about 100 words left to write for my karangan for it to reach the 350 goal. Teacher says 500 words 'cuma cukup makan.'
Chia yee [wth. 350 sudah beh tong already now 500 words like taking my life away.]

How am I gonna survive form 4? *Shakes head* Form 3 was FAR more easier and this is only the 2nd week! I can't help but laugh at myself. Gosh, I haven't even started studying yet. 0__0 They say if you fail the 1st monthly test, you're going to art stream. SPM is next year. HAHAHA. Help me.

No wonder they say this is not Honey moon year anymore. :( But I still in holiday mood wor. It doesn't feel as if you're actually studying. Like in sejarah, teacher was like 'FAHAM?' *Staring at me* Chia yee [Yes or no also shake your head to be safe lah. They were talking about Egypt. Lol.]

I decided that I will get into a local university, so wish me luck everyone! Preferably, government? uni. Hooohah. Have to study my ass off already, especially my Bm. Oh meee goshhhieee.

No comments: