Thursday 31 December 2009

2010!

Omg, omg, OMG!

New years is here, people of world! It's still New years eve for me, still have another half an hour left till the fireworks start. I feel rather hmm-ish about the new years. While everyone is out PARTYING till the new day starts, my family at home cleaning. We renovating? To have a toilet bowl down stairs, so my house is super the dusty.

Personally, I thought 09' is/was an awesome year. I couldn't change it even if I could. I wanted to say, one of the BEST I had but I won't. Every year will be awesome. :D The power of positivity is just purely crazy. Every year, I'm sure to do something embarrassing lah, nothing to stop stupidity. I will remain positive.

I don't really want to welcome 2010 actually.. I read my horoscope and it said like the start of the year is hard? I was like 'NOOOOO!' Then there's the part where I have to officially start my year as a Form 4! It's gonna be a bloody crazy year ahead. It's gonna be hectic, to say the least. 09' was so laid back, especially the end of PMR. So many people ponteng school.

Anyways, I am gonna write New Years resolution!
  1. I'll be a better person.
  2. I'll study better and ACTUALLY maintain my grades.
  3. I will LOSE WEIGHT! [I will battle those damn urges.]
  4. I won't be so mean to my sister. Lol. =X
  5. Stop being soooo bitchy at times.
I will add more when I see nice ones. ;p

2010 is the start of a new decade! New decade = New unimaginable possibilities!

To all the people out there, SEIZE the chance! Don't waiitt! Normally most chances go and never come back. It isn't wrong to be calculative at this point. Everyone knows this lah. Have an awesome year everyone and many more to come! <3 Wish me luck. ;p

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

No comments: