Thursday 14 January 2010

My beliefs

Relationships isn't just based on love lah. If you think about it logically, you have to plan everything out, especially if you're going to marry. As if you want to be financially unsecured right? Sure, if you did get love and happy and all hehehe. What happens when both of you end up on the streets and starve?? All in one, get a secure job before you marry. End of story.

I forgot about the other stuff, all I remembered was the financial part. They had a column on relationships. Can't remember.

I can't find where that bag comes from. The other day I watched E news? They did a segment on an Asian designer? I think American Asian lah. Then her messenger bags look so niceee. I forgot her name. =.= I think her bags were used in 500 days of summer. All I know is she has a daughter. T.T

A basket of straws?

No comments: