Friday 15 January 2010

Tag 2

Got this tag from fourfeetnine's blog. Since I like doing tags, I decided to do loh. ;p

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Errr, I've never been to a prom?

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Do I even have 1? 0.0

3. What was your FIRST job?
Let me think about. I think it was like screwing things... I mean like, put the nuts and screws together and I got stationary in the end! ;D

4. What was your FIRST car?
I still underage lah..

5. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
Faya!

6. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Myself. ;p

7. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Shite. Er.. 黄老师? Yeah. I think it's her, if I'm not mistaken she teach for like 2 years?

8. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
On the way tot Redang.

9. Who was your FIRST kiss?
What do you think? ;D

10. Where was your FIRST sleepover?
I think Jeanne's house.

11. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Wati, she is the only other person who wakes up at 6am

12. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
Relatives.

13. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Snoozed my alarm.

14. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
At the moment.. none, Give me time lah!

15. FIRST tattoo?
None.

16. First piercing?
None. My mom scared me on how mafan it is to keep them. Har Har.

17. First foreign country you’ve been to?
Singapore.

18. FIRST movie you remember seeing in the theater?
All I can remember at the moment is Tarzan. Lol. I bet I watched others lah, when I was a baby.

19. When was your FIRST detention?
Never had one. HAH.

20. What was the first state you lived in?
Perak.

21. Who was your FIRST roommate?
I never had a roommate wor.. Can count my cousins ah? They always charge into my room when they come back to Malaysia. I remember all of us scattered around my room. Lol.

22. If you had one wish, what would it be?
To be thin. Thank you. It will HAPPEN!

23. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
I wished I learned my ballet well. =.= I should have continued. Stupid me lah, always go sprained my ankles.

The end.

Gosh, Must find more TAGS! I find they fun for some reason. :D

No comments: