Monday 4 January 2010

4th of Jan.

School just re-opened today. How did I feel? Ohhhh meee gosssshly ridiculous. The last i check, I was still reading mangas and it was the start of the holidays! It still feels like last year to me, I keep writing 09' than 10'. It was all done unconsciously.

I slept at 12 something and woke at 3 something when rain water splashed my face. =.= Then, I shut the windows and you know what? I was wide awake! Seriously couldn't sleep after that. I played with Teena instead. Wanted to let her sleep with me but decided not to, I was scared I would die from suffocation or something. Lol.

Today the van was packed! Like no more sits left kind of pack. And you know what? Apparently we still have to fit in some people. Lol. Li yen and all were debating who to sit on whose lap. =.= She was terrorizing the little boy. Damn high and crazy lah the van, but I wouldn't have it any other way. :D

Wish me luck in Form 4! I almost fell asleep in add maths. ;p

No comments: