Sunday 17 January 2010

Lost.

I was as lost as a tomato in a potato sack. Just now. No wonder, I classify myself as anti-social. I really am, unless I go high and am all daring and mighty. I tend to do that when I'm fatigued lah. I go on HEHEHE-mode when I high.

Just now, went for dani's birthday surprise party. It was cool, I was freaking lost, can't even act normal, AT ALL. I think that tends to happen a lot lah, honestly. You go to some where unfamiliar and of course you'll be slightly lost. Thank god, Jiem, Trent and Ian were there! Or else, I'll be the loner~ You people seem nice and cool, hope to see more of you. :D

I wonder who reads my blog. I know not a lot of people lah. Lol.

What is this called?

Ice-cream mustache.

Remember that people. Crap, my phone lagging already. T.T And this was going to be its 3rd or 4th year. Don't bail on me phone! I'm not much interested in phones, more in cameras. :D

Ps, happy birthday, GIRL! :D