Thursday 7 January 2010

Ancient

Guess what? I found my ancient family cam recorder back! I called it ancient because only 1.7 Mega Pixels, even my phone got more than it. It's recording quality is quite good though, I was playing back to watch the videos and so reminiscent. Maybe it isn't ancient lah, just.. old? I haven't tried it on the tv though.


The video camera.
Ooooh. I look fat.
I just happened to randomly take that pic.
My ultra long fingers! :D
Flash back to o5' - I was 11 years old then

If you happened to click my pictures, you'll noticed that all the pictures 'broke', because it has low mega pixels. I still want a camera lah.

Chinese new year is coming! Kesian lah, it's on the same day as Valentine's day! 0__0 Will you stay for love or go for money? Stay in Kl and have a romantic day or go balik kampung and get all your $$$? The economy is bad now, so don't get your hopes up for super large amount of money. Lol. I can't wait for my cousins to come back! It's gonna be crazzzy! I wonder if they'll take my room like last time.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: