Friday 19 March 2010

Yunho.
Lately, I have just been finding random people and posting them on my blog. *Cough* Random FAMOUS people! Be honoured lah, I'm complementing you guys. Bunch of very photogenic people. :D

I feel so jealous. ;p 

Then you think about it, they are just normal people. Just that they sing, dance and market properly. I can find some random person famous too! I just have to... find... connections! Lol.

Okay. I can't make some random person famous after all. 

People are surprised that I posted a picture of myself on my Facebook! Whyyyy? It's just a picture lahh!


With the correct ounce of angling and colour correction... this is your product. Wtf, I look so dead. There's nothing in my eyes! WHERE IS MY SOUL?!?

Anyways,

Ciao people, two days left before school reopens and I have done NOTHING at all. 0_0 I feel so overwhelmed. No holidays for the next two months. 0_0 More stress. 

No comments: