Monday 29 March 2010

You can't contain us.

Now in Malaysian time is 10.40pm.

Omg, that's bloody late lah. I haven't bathed and need to sleep soon. I desperately need sleep, my face and body is taking the shit for me and it's showing. SLEEP is required. My gosh, how many homework is overdue lahhh?

Had add maths tuition today for 1 and a half hours. We used it all to do like what 20 questions only? *Shame*

Then me and Sheau Sze went high talking about guys. Then, Hui Chi and teacher were talking about business and were shaking their heads at us. ;p It relieves stress lah!

Like our theory that all the not bad looking guys stay at home for no reason. WHYY?? Go outside to do sports or something! Be more proactive lah! I mean in our area lah. :p The only people you see hanging around the park are 12 year olds. =.=

Logan Lerman

No comments: