Thursday 25 March 2010

Today we had marching practice and yours truly.. didn't march AT ALL. *High five!* 

Eh, I had a perfect reason lah. Leg sprained, so yeah. I wanted to march so I know what to do on sports day but my feet all weird and loose and blehhhh. So, I went out of line and walked around the line. 
Is it a shy factor or something because I can't talk loud in school. I damn shy and everything. =X

AND AND ANDD!
We had tarik tali for sports houses today. :D Guess which house had a perfect score? Guessss whhoo??

YELLOW. 

I feel so proud. :D  I was supposed to be pulling but I am injured right? So I gave my place to Rue Ee and thank god she quite strong. 2nd puller you know, don't play play. I unintentionally get semangat and was shouting "1, 2, PULL!" with them. I must have looked freaky. 0_0

On another note...
I beh tahan children. They are like wind up little toys who constantly stalk you and talk about every little detail! What is the meaning of this crap?! *bangs head*

I'm thinking, maybe I've been an only child for like what..? 10 years? That's why I can't handle children. They are cute for the first ten minutes. After that, I on the tv for them and run off already. I have very low patience. =.=

Omg. I sound like some old ahma who nags a lot at the daughter or something. 0.0

This is called.. 
The Cacat Smile. :D

No comments: