Tuesday 30 March 2010

school

School was blah. the last 3 periods were free period, which was english, sejarah and maths.
English and maths teacher went to the MSSD badminton matches as chaperons.

Sejarah is ALWAYS free period lah. SERIOUSLY, no joke. If you went into our class, you wouldn't even think a teacher was in it. Now I really worry for my sejarah and hope I won't die in my midyear since I'm doing horribly in school. Then sejarah teacher laughed at our suggestion of making 'fill in the blanks' notes for us. Like a whole sentence with blanks, you have to fill in the key words.

We had this weird thought that maybe I'm her favourite student or something. I wouldn't understand why lah, I only got 50% in her class. Since, I'm the only one she calls my full name like, XXX CHIA YEE! and gives me full throne eye contact! I look like damn serious and node my head but I'm actually damn blur. ;p

All in one, she's a nice teacher lah. Wth, the boys were telling her to change her Hyundai car, because got no power. =.=

Oh lady, You look so glam.

No comments: