Monday 8 March 2010

A dream

I dunno when I had this dream, but I had it last week. I think it was on a Friday, now that I remember..

ANYWAYS. 

I was on Facebook and I was looking at profiles or something then my laptop started ringing, like an alarm clock. Dunno why, I was pissed off, I did everything I could but it kept on RINGING. Frustrated, I shut down my laptop but it still RANG.

Suddenly, my dad wakes me up and it turns out to be my alarm clock. =.=

I tell you, my ears RANG the whole way to Bahau. Damn weird lah when you're all sub-conscious and everything. 0_0

Then I dream of a laptop with a spinning keyboard on it. It suddenly progressed to this laptop that could twist it's screen and the keyboard could be spun. Then THEN, I think you could slide the screen to the side! :D

I dunno if this possible but it was freakin' cool in my dream. The surrounding was dark and it looked like it was glowing. 0_0 From the lights lah! Then I think 20 inch screen? If this production is possible please remember put some credits to chia-yee.blogspot.com. ;p

Sports day is coming!

No comments: