Sunday 14 March 2010

Cross country

Since people read my blog for the sake of hot guys, I reward you.
CRAZY. 8 packs you know!
Anyways...
We had our SRI SEDAYAN Cross Country yesterday! It was CRAZY. Ok, not really crazy lah... but it was good.

I did nothing, I did want to run but my ankle sprained mah, so not able to do anything much. That sucks but yes, I lived through it. I became a checkpoint person and bullied Farah about Red house. ;p Not really bullied lah, more like tease. Don't get me wrong, I heart red house, especially their banners. :D

A lot of yellow house members got 1st place! :D
BUT, we're 20 points behind blue. We were leading but we suddenly went down. Damn.

I have a big nose. LOL.
My wth face. :P
Such a bad picture.
I have noticed that I have crap skin, a big nose, my lips slant down and my Gosh! HUGE HIPS. Damn irritating when buying clothes, I tell you. Sure, maybe ang mohs like to flaunt it but I dislike it! It's a curse, I tell you. No other reasons behind it. Lol. I sound so sad, I should accept myself RIGHT?

I wished I had an house glass figure but that would take effort and I'm lazy. *cough*
I currently stuck with a pear. Bahhh. 
So I shop for guys clothes more than girls, FANTASTIC cutting. I don't bother much with curves lah honestly. I <3 shirts from Brands outlet. :D

I in dilemma. I dunno how many hot guys left for me to post and please introduce or name me some. :D
I only go : 'That THAT THAT hot guy from dunno where!'

2 comments:

Jwxwei said...

OMG. YOU POSTED TAEYANG'S ABS!! 8DDD

The accidental prone. said...

HAHAHA. :DDD

He has a seriously good figure. Jaw dropping. ;p