Tuesday 2 March 2010

A day

On one particular Chinese new year..? A girl named JEANNE came along and we went crazy? No lah, didn't go crazy, in my opinion it was quite controlled. LOL.

Oooh, I just remembered both of us ran back to my house when it started raining. I almost gave up because the road to my house damn steep, BUT it was Jeanne's determination that got us up to my house. I wanted to hide in the play ground pondok and wait for my mom to fetch us.

Her optimism got us through and we went back to my house to eat cookies. =.=
EPIC FAIL.

Jeanyee Corp.

So not a good shot of my face!

She teaching me something.. I think.

I tied my hair up then.

She left afterwards and I happily continued doing dunno what. She thought me about draft.blogger! Freaking awesome stuff! :D


I just got my exam results.
SO.FREAKING. PRETTY.
I am not joking. I got 42.5 for my Chemistry. 53 for my MATHS and 68 for my Physics. What kind of useless science stream am I? FAILURE.

Anyways, I shall look past these unfortunate events and continue my life. My parents were like 'ahaha'? My tuition teacher? *Parang wielding*

I have Sivik tomorrow. Damn.

I'm just looking forward to my holidays and and SPORTS MEETING! Don't need to study next week. :D

No comments: