Wednesday 10 March 2010

Damn

Damn, now that I think about it, I have a very HIGH probability rate that I won't be able to run on Cross Country 2010.

Our school is having it this Friday at school, about 2km?

AND.. I don't think I'll be able to run. Currently, the bottom of my feet is SWOLLEN. How the hell did it BOTH get bengkak? I will never know.Ok, fine, maybe I do know.
I have been running barefoot this few days, few days as in 3 days. I don't think 3 days would , make your foot SWOLLEN right? RIGHT?

I feel so 'fragile'. Then, I thought about it, Bahh, probably because I have a poor arch on my foot that's why.
Tomorrow going to go to the Chinese doctor so he will 'chut' my feet for me lah. Confirm the next day bengkak already. =.=

I think too late to become a St.John checkpoint person lah.. If I became one, can at least get 2 points for my house which is YELLOW. :D

Constipated face. ;P

No comments: