Thursday 18 March 2010

NINE

I HAVE JUST WATCHED IT.


And when I say NINE.. I don't mean this..
I'm not talking about the cartoon.
Whenever I say..
CY : I want to watch NINE!
People : OHH, you mean the cartoon? I also want to watch!
Cy : *dies very softly*

Since I watch already.. [Repeated]

I now laugh in your face.. 'BWAHAHAHAHAHA.'
Humour me sikit lah. ;p


I had been waiting for this movie to come out for AGES. I'm not joking eh. Imagine my pain, whenever I'm watching E!, suddenly the trailer pops up and Fergie is singing 'Be Italian'. I haven't watch, damn.

I wouldn't say it's an AMAZING movie, it's just..good? It's kinda random, they jump the scenes too many times. I kinda understand it, since it's basically about a director trying to balance the women in his life? Or, somewhere along those lines.

He's basically supposed to balance his wife, Luisa (Marion Cotillard); his mistress, Carla Albanese (Penélope Cruz); his film star muse, Claudia Jenssen (Nicole Kidman); his confidante and costume designer, Lilli La Fleur (Judi Dench); an American fashion journalist, Stephanie (Kate Hudson); a prostitute from his youth, Saraghina (Fergie); and the spirit of his deceased mother, Mamma (Sophia Loren).

The women.
All of them are equally hot and no point comparing since they are all doing different roles. Penelope Cruz and Fergie got a lot of praise for their role and I totally agree with them. DID YOU SEE WHAT THEY DID? Crazy! Sad case for them though, acting as the mistress and prostitute. *coughs*


Penelope Cruz.
Fergie.


Isn't the choreography for the sand dance just cool?! :D I especially love the line 'Be a singer, be a lover'' Actually, most lines from the song is good. Just listen a bit more carefully. I never knew Fergie was so curvy. 0_0 I was like 'Woooaaah.'
Her voice does scare me a bit though, strong vocals. It's a good thing!


I have no idea what I have been talking about all this while so I shall make it simple. WATCH. Since there's so many award winning actresses in it! There's tons of singing and dancing too. I know none of the ladies are as young as they used to be.. but they're still extremely cool.


I adore Nicole Kidman, maybe because she's so elegant.


You might or might not fancy this movie but it's good to try something new. It's very dark and I love the graphic of the whole thing? They film the FILMED! :D


Chia yee's quote of the day.
"You feel good if you smell good. :D"

No comments: