Monday 15 March 2010

Embarrassed

I just went to the Chinese doctor and it was very intimidating. Chinese doctors are just scary lah, no offence. They have this sort of piercing look when they look at you. Like your poker face will shatter at any moment. They seeeee through your soul and probably can tell if you're a Bitch or not. Scary like crap only.

Ps, I won't be taking part in Sports day, AT ALL. My foot under minimum 2 months recovery rate. =.=

There's a read more button! :D
My beautifully wrapped foot.


I feel very EXTREMELY embarrassed.
Why? You ask?
Because, I am injured and can't run.

RAWWWWR!

I wouldn't be embarrassed if I was an AMAZING runner. On the contrary, I would be like 'Oh, it sucks without me running eh?'
The SOLE reason why I got injured is that I'm not active.

WHAAAT?

The thing is, IF I did enough exercise, I wouldn't even get injured so easily! Then again... I am pretty clumsy. Only god could have predicted this injury. Aiyah, the point is I'm unfit and sudden movements are dangerous for meee.

I do feel glad though, Luckily I not taking part in important events. I only taking part in 100m, long jump and tarik tali? Which I probably won't win and WILL withdraw. Now that I think about it... I might not need to march.. :D Bonus like what only.

It's ironic how lazy you are to exercise when you're alright but when you are injured, you get this feeling of wanting to move about. Stupid as it is. Now, I'm just afraid I'll get fatter since I cannot walk my dogs or such.

No comments: