Sunday 6 December 2009

Pink?

I'm feeling pink!

Some of you might and might not know that I went to IoI mall last friday. Yes yes, if you want to stalk me you probably can find me there. I'm the girl with a hairband and messy hair, plus the oversize t-shirt. :D If you have no life lah of course. Lol.

Anyways anyways, I reached there and went up to the cinema area to find Jiem and Yv. They were there checking out the movies. Lol. It was like around 12pm when we went in to watch...

NEW MOON!


The vampire, the werewolf and human.
I give it a 7/10 rating.

They improved tremendously from twilight. Seriously! Now their acting isn't so wooden like but still their acting is. Hmmmm. =.= You will expect this movie to earn money but never to earn an Oscar.

Taylor Lautner.
Doesn't this poster just makes you stop and go 'Woooooww!', if you're a girl lah. Those muscles he put on was seriously worth it. He looks better than before. I don't really like his face though but he looks good overall. Doesn't he feel embarrassed posing like that though? I think he's one of the main attraction.

Robert Pattison.
If it's based on the book, I would be a full-throne Edward Cullen fan but in the movie. Errr, I don't quite know whose side I am on. It's not like I don't like Edward in the movie. He just seems like he on dadah [drugs] or something, maybe his skin [he is a vampire after all. Lol.] or his whole behavior. I don't quite know. This dude is definitely the attraction and fan base for girl fans.

This is picture is just ODD.

Chia yee's reaction - PHST, wth?? HAHA.

I didn't expect them to frolic through the woods. Their future. I don't remember this part though. About Alice seeing their future.


Watch out for Eclipse next year. The cast says it's gonna be a visually EPIC movie. So, we'll just wait and see.

After the movie, we went out to meet Li yen, Ben sen and Yao Hsing. We got LY her birthday gift from Mini Toons. It was a milk bottle cow. Lol. As long as she likes it, I'll be happy. Lol. Anyway, for the whole day, me, BS and YH were only chasing after the other three. They walk stupefyingly fast for no reason. They were finding shoes. Me and BS got side track at the anime section.

Ps, whenever you're going to popular. Remember to get rid of the bar code before you head in. I brought my 'the girl next door' book in [It was in my bag] and the sensor rang. == I forgot it still had the bar code.

No comments: