Thursday 17 December 2009

A quickie

I still have the sunway trip to blog about. It'll be plenty draggy but bare with it. Lol.

I'm insanely infatuated with the Olympus E-P2. It's TOO insanely adorable in my opinion. It's so retro-ly cute and takes nice pictures. *smiles dumbly*


Doesn't it look cute? ?:D I think I sound really superficial now, but don't mind me. Lol. I need a new compact camera because my current one is kinda old already. The pictures it takes also very 'hmmm' only. My current camera is a Sony DSC- T10

I decided that I will get a compact camera 1st before I advance to a dslr. You must walk before you run. I think I'm not worthy of a dslr at the moment, so I'll improve my photography skills first. :D

Ps, I watch finish to The Little Nyonya already. It's awesomely awesome. I recommend you to watch. I slept at 5am today and the day before, so I kinda blur now. Lol.

Listening to Bach.

No comments: