Monday 7 December 2009

I want him BLOND!


I want I want I want, Usui Takumi to be BLOND!!!

The dude there is Usui. He is sangat sangat awesome. :D
That hair colour isn't blond right??

The manga is called Kaichou wa Maid-sama! [Captain is a maid! / Maid-sama] It's a fairly good shoujo manga. It's gonna be an anime next year, I think the graphic is gonna be like Ouran High School Host Club. The anime is gonna be really light and funny, my guess.

I love love Love! How they drew Usui. He's pretty damn cool. :D I like the details in the manga.Is that picture's hair colour blond? It kinda looks orange-ish to me. All well, he is awesome anyway. :DD

This is research people!! I read manga to broaden my horizon of knowledge! Don't give me that look lah! =X Lol.

Last picture before I leave.

Don't look down on the girl weih. She is violent.

Ps, it's damn hard to find Mickey Mouse posters weih. I mean the huge LARGE type. I couldn't find anything. Lol. Even if I did found some, all of them were too small.

No comments: