Thursday 24 December 2009

Results

As all you kan cheong students and parents know. Today at 10am, PMR results will be officially open to the public. The moment of truth! The passage to your future all lies within this little sheet. This is just a temporary slip, the official one will be out the middle of next year.

I hope, hope and HOPE.

I think I kena a bad omen or something though. =.= I just made my mom pissed just now and she giving me the silent treatment. Of course and of course, it's always the child's fault. Never the parents. What to do? Just bare with it loh. They have more power over you anyway and your only source of income. But, don't mind me, I'm just the good-for-nothing spoil little biatch. =.= Probably my fault also lah.
Blahhhhhhhh. You're so hopeless Chia yee.

Tomorrow is the big dayyy! The anticipation half killing me liao lohhhh, but you can't tell can you? :D My superior poker face hides all my emotions. HAH! TAKE THAT!

I can actually imagine all those mothers more kan cheong than the children. God knows, they probably shove the other people to see their children results. Then got 7As, sure happy one. Can brag to all the other aunties like 'Oh! My son ah? 7As only loh. In his whole school only got 3rd place!' *disappointed face* Then waits for other aunties to reply,'AIYOOOOH! SO GOOD AH??? My son Tommy ah, only got 3As you know! How you teach your son one??'

Something along those lines lah. Good luck people! Hope you get what you anticipate for! :D

No comments: