Wednesday 9 December 2009

been through.

We all have been through this stage. At the tender age of 5 years old, it's common for kids to loose their teeth. Be it front, back or side. If you have never lost a tooth and you're already an adult, then... You're weird. Lol.

Yesterday, my sister went to dentist to pluck her own teeth. Both the front. Now she is officially in the boh geh [No teeth] gang. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm a sadist or something because yesterday when I saw my sister with the bloody cotton and she was in tears. I was laughing. == She cried because in shock and there was a lot of uncles. I think she cried a bit more for show lah. Lol.

I was a gross kid. Seriously. I used to let my tongue go through my own teeth gap. 0__0 I dunno why I did that. Lol. Like damn no life. Fortunately my gap closed and I have braces because the teeth line thingy wasn't in the middle. Lol.

Toothless kid.

Kid contently watching tv.

No comments: