Thursday 24 December 2009

My PMR results

Well. I just got back my PMR results.

Mood? Bored, suicidal and crap.

I bet you're staring at the word suicidal and going 'wth?' No? Nah, not really suicidal, just thinking about the philosophy of life and such. What am I saying? I have completely no idea actually. I just very not my self now. Some times, I really hate myself. Seriously. Why was I born? What the Fcuk am I suppose to do with my life? Good people normally meet up with misfortune. That's rather unfortunate in my opinion. Now I'm pissed off with myself for being so childish, I get influenced so easily.

Anyways, you guys must be wondering how I did with my PMR right?

I got 5As and 2Bs.

I dunno if that is consider good or bad. I could have gotten better grades...but I didn't. I should have put in more effort but I was lazying around. So, this is called regret ey? How bitter it tastes. It actually motivates me even more now. My next goal is gonna be SPM now. I'm far too spoil and have to seriously step up my game if I want to be recognized.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a lighter note.
I need to get myself a pair of sneakers lah. I don't have sneakers! I need shoes! Noooo, this is not one of those women/shopaholics urges. I don't have sneakers, so don't you think I should get a pair?

No comments: