Wednesday 30 December 2009

Tag

- You -

First Name :ONG
Nickname : ERRRRR, charlie? Cy?
Name you wish you had : I'm quite happy with my name, so never really thought about it.
What do people normally mistake your name for : People only mistaken my Chinese name.
Birthday : 14/12/1994
Birthplace : There's some restaurants named after my home town. :)
Time of Birth : HAH! 11 something, close to midnight.
Single or taken : What do you think? Lol.
Zodiac sign : sagittarius


- Your Appearance -

How tall are you : 165?
Wish you were taller : YESSSH! I not tall enough. ==
Eye colour : Dark brown/black
Eye colour you want : Light brown or greeeen!
Natural Hair color : black/brown
Current Hair color : black /brown
Short or long hair : Long?
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color : I never had the chance.
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair : Too lazy to.
Glasses or contacts : Glasses, aren't allowed contacts. ==
Do you wear make-up : Oh, when I was 10 and playing with my friend's mom make up
Ever had hair extensions : Jeanne scared me, so no. Lol.
Paint your nails : Of course.

- In the Opposite Gender -

What color eyes : Brown?
What color hair : black
Shy or Outgoing : ?
Looks or personality : PERSONALITY! Looks better than average can already. ;p
Sexy or Cute : You shouldn't use those words for men! Lol.
Serious or Fun : Both. :)
Older or Younger than you : Older? Not too much difference can already.
A turn on : Can ride roller coaster/rides with me!! Lol. Tons of nice t-shirt and awesome guy. :D
A turn off : Dirty? Lol.

- This or That -

Flowers or Chocolates : Both would be nice. :)
Pepsi or Coke : Kickapoo
Rap or Rock : Rock?
Relationship or One-night stand : relationship lah
School or Work : school
Love or Money : money? Lol. Both is important no?
Movies or Music : MOVIES! Hands down!
Country or City : CITY.
Sunny or Rainy days : Rain would be nice if it didn't make my dogs stinky.
Friends or Family : Both lah...


- Have You Ever -

Lied : I ain't no saint.
Stole something : I don't think I have, if I did then it would be when I was young?
smoked : Nope, tend not to fall into the hands of temptation. Food is an exception.
Hurt someone close to you : Probably just my parents. :(
Broke someone's heart : HAHAHA. Me? Cute question. No lah.
Had your heart broken : Nope.
Wondered what was wrong with you : I am who I am.
Wish you were a prince / princess : Don't princesses lead a sucky life?
Liked someone who was taken : Nope.
Shaved your head : I'm not confident enough to.
Used chopsticks : I eat a lot of noodles in my life.
Sang in the mirror to yourself : I'm not a narcissist lah.

- Favourites -

Flower : I don't know much about flowers.
Candy : Tons.
Movie : Lord of the ringss!
Singer : Tons.
Junk food : Tons.
Website : I go blog hopping
Location : Cities.
Animal : Dunno.
Ever cried over someone : What kind of situations do you mean?
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself : My fat fat lower body.
Do you think you're attractive : You're blind if you think I was. Lol.
If you had to choose a fairy tale as your life what would you choose : Everyone uses Cinderella.
Do you play any sports : I walk. :D



- The Rules -

Link to your taggers and post these rules.
List eight random facts about yourself.

- Eight Random Facts -

1) I'm fat.
2) I fight with my hunger pangs but normally lose. Lol.
3) I finally understood what studying really mean when we were in PMR week.
4) I want a FREAKING scholarship!
5) I have back problems, my spineee!
6) I wanna traveeel the WORLDDD!
7) I have to improve my behavior.
8) I wanna be successful, but who doesn't? ;D
9) I dunno what I want to do in life. :( But BUT! I will SUCCEED! Must think positive. Lol.

Tag is from Li yen's blog.

No comments: