Friday 28 May 2010

I'm so bored that I can melt.

I was bored so I recorded these two vlogs! :0

It has better quality than the 1st lah. I wanted to use the blogger video but it was so slow, I really couldn't take it. =_______=

Ramblings of an Ahma.


Oh my Geeeeeeeee.
Gee. You know, Girl's Generation? :D



I got my first Youtube e-mail! Hooohaaaahhhh.

Btw, that stuffed dog toy has been with me since I was 9 years old? Yes, I have cartoon insects curtain when I'm so sensitive to insects. That's kind of ironic actually.. :0



Guys can apparently 'sense' hot girls. I mean like really 'sense' like a mile away! The non pretentious, pretty and intelligent ones lah. So, girls. You don't need to dress up nicer or laugh at stupid jokes from boys you like. They can 'sense' you. =0

I was watching tv and sharks can detect electromagnetic fields! WHOAHHHHHHH! The tv channel was damn draggy though. It was going on about some secret and powerful sense that sharks have. Until the end only it talked abut it. =_____=

Don't EVER pee in the sea. It attracts sharks. Or make any sounds. Or eat any sardine.

Or this might come after you.

Btw, Anyone going for the relay for life

No comments: