Thursday 3 June 2010

Joy

Tomorrow will be the last day of school. Technically yeah lah, since our mid year holidays are officialy HERE!

HOOOHAAAHHH!
:D

It'll be flippin' 2 weeks. 14 days.

of

PURE HOLIDAY!


I is MIGHTY!

I had this sudden inspiration to go to Africa, the native land of the Zebras.
Eh, they are so cute and I love their patterns, it's so unique! My blog is associated to much of the zebra. I just thought they were... quite friendly actually.

The zebras are known to be difficult animals to tame. As they have a tendency to panic under stress and have the most unpredictable nature. They are more immune to diseases compared to normal horses. :0

I wanna go to Africa and take pictures like this!


Ahhhhh, so cute. If I do go on such an adventure. I will most definitely get myself a good camera. It'll be a waste to go there and come back with blur pictures right? T___T  

No comments: