Wednesday 19 May 2010

All girls look like nerds with their hair all pulled up.

I have a big nose lahhhh.

Pretty nerd. :D
We do, really. Unless, you have the short hair, awesome figure and all angst looking.
Then, it's another story. Ehhe.

Me and my gloriously wet hair. :D

Real Asian girls have pimples. We do. Especially ones that live in humid countries, like Malaysia. =0 Also considering the food we eat : curry puff, laksa, potato chips. Ok lah, maybe girls like me.

I have crap skin, I have pimples and blackheads. I don't care about what I eat, I just EAT.

So, this is the price I pay. I try to comfort myself by saying I was born in December so I got my puberty late. Lame excuse so no use lah.

I do think some girls can relate to me though. Imperfect skin and all. LOL.

Oh yeah, I gonna make a label on photography or something. I have a preview on some of the photos I will post on.




The picture above was edited by Photoscape. Was so hard, it didn't exactly deliver the effect I wanted. I should get Photoshop but it's so bloody expensive and complicated. == Photoscape too simple.
Soooo, Gahhhhh!

Then again, it's so much easier to erase off the pimples with Photoshop. I tried. :D

Ps, I just noticed I type EHHE and not TEEHEE.
It's basically the same thing just that you go EH-HE and not TEEHEEHEEHEEE.

I'm revolutionary, so what?

No comments: