Sunday 2 May 2010

Have you ever thought?

Do you think that everything happens for a reason?

I was thinking that maybe just maybe that the end of the world would probably come. =0 If you look at it, the probability is HUGE. There's been so many natural disaster happening lately and probably Mother Nature is trying to cleanse herself.

Who knows lah. They say the earth will end on the 21th of December 2012. If it's the 12th of December then I'll cry, because my birthday is only 2 days away. T____T

Then, I had this weird thought, maybe our world does 'self destruct' every now and then. Like what happened to the Dinosaurs. Maybe this is like a repetitive cycle, when the world can't take how polluted it is, it'll just cleanse itself. I don't think it cares about the buildings honestly. Lol. Our flesh will just become fertilizers, how sick is that? =___=

Then our souls will be constantly used, again and again. Like reincarnation lah, maybe for the evil people. Since reincarnation is consider a punishment for sinners but frankly I don't think heaven is so vast to fit us all lah. Maybe souls that were in heaven did something wrong then, were forced to live life again. Consider the possibilities!

God knows, I could have been a toy maker in my past life or a..... a.... cat! Then I keep on reincarnating till now, I'm a girl. =0
The next generation which probably will be 2000 years later, will find my watch and go like, 'What is this contraption?' My watch will be buried under dunno how many kilometers of soil.
They say, this perfect world will appear once we all die. How enlightening. =______=

SO, my conclusion is. The world probably self destructs continuously and we don't know since there's no prove. EH, if something self destructs, it leaves no testable evidence right?! Then we keep living the same lives, we keep on reincarnating. Like I was a cat and my next life, I'll be a cat again. How sad is that? T___T I want to be an actress or something lah.

If you read till this part, I'm quite impress. =0 Since, I crapped the whole way. AHHA. :)

Our past and our future.

Ps, If the end really comes, I think some really famous singer should have a concert. Maybe name it 'It's the end' or something along those lines. It'll be even cooler if you had it on the exact date! =0 But then... if you were to die, wouldn't you want to be with your family? T___T

No comments: