Tuesday 11 May 2010

Oh you crazy!

If ever I was a dude, I would never EVER get myself a psycho girlfriend. Even if it kills me.
Why would I wanna go through the trouble of having someone with mood swings terrorize me for no reason? WHYYY? After I become emotionally unstable then Hoooowww? =0

I stumbled on this video in Facebook and was laughing like siao.

Violent right? She looked like she had a lot of fun though. Maybe I should try that. :P
Beware! I shall come after your key board!
BWAHAHAHHAHAAA! *Coughhsss*

Anyways, this is even more terrifying. =0

If I were the boy friend, I would just cry. Seriously. Too late to save my PS3 anyways and it's so expensive. If the game was original even worse, around RM100+. If you broke my memory stick, I would have to play the game all over again. T________T

Uber not fun.

Then again, it's the boyfriend's fault not to pay attention to his girlfriend. Never mess with women, we may turn just about violent. :D

Now let's talk about crazy boyfriends!


CRAZY BOY!
Who the hell bites a chunk of meat out of his girlfriend's neck?!?


Are you a psycho? =0

Last but not least.

Oh Greg, you're such an arse.

PS, oh shite, I have biology and add maths exams this week.

PSS, I shall teach you the art of drinking 'mamak limau ais' without sucking up the seeds if you don't already know. Uber graceful I would think. :P

Is this the face of a future crazy girlfriend? :D

3 comments:

Awien said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Awien said...

=) funny!

The accidental prone. said...

Thanks. :)