Monday 24 May 2010

Short quickie.

On saturday, I went to Melaka. We were supposed to go to Bahau but it was too late so we made a detour to Melaka. And Damn, I wanna go back there.

Btw, I felt so cheated over the famous 'Chicken Rice Ball'.

If you're wondering what it is, let me explain.

It's basically like chicken rice just that the rice is in the shape of balls. 


I felt so cheated when I ate it. == I thought it was literally 'chicken rice ball'. Like fish balls just that it has rice in it or something. What is there to eat in Melaka lah? 
Hell, I'm going there for the atmosphere, history and baba nyonya lah. 

HAND ME A NYONYA KUIH!

Ps, I just came back from the 'West side musical' at the Istana Budaya.

The start was boring [no offence], the middle was REALLY good but the end was abrupt.
I thought I was sophisticated but it turns out I'm not. =0 

There won't be pictures for the 'West Side Story' post, pictures were prohibited. =0

No comments: